That the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may KNOW [experience] what is the hope of His calling [assurance/clarity of God’s call for our life], what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints [our destiny as Jesus’ inheritance], and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power… (Eph. 1:17-19)
- What do we learn about God from this passage?
2. What do we learn about people?
3. What word or phrase stands out to you?
4. How can we put this passage into practice this week?
5. Who can we share this with?
6. Who should we pray for using this passage?
Let’s encourage each other to pray the Scriptures this year. This is one of Paul’s prayers that’s so good for these times. Our hope is in the Lord. Let’s focus on Him no matter what is happening around us! He is our King!
What is the hope of your calling? Let’s ask Him what He wants us to focus on this year!