I’m an olive tree growing green in God’s house. I trusted in the generous mercy of God then and now.
- What word or couple of words stand out to you? Why?
2. What am I noticing about that word?
3. What is going on with my life right now that make these words connect?
4. Jesus, is there anything you want me to see?
5. Jesus, is there anything else you want me to see?
6. What is God’s invitation to me?
7. What is my response to His word and invitation?
Rest in God and receive His love for you today.
Thank you Lord for your faithfulness in my life. Thanks for your provision all my life.
I trust you with my kids and my grandkids.
I can grow green in your house no matter what age I am.
He invites me to ask Him for anything. He is full of mercy.
He weeps with those who weep.
(this is a lectio divina exercise I did yesterday in a small group, hope it blesses you today)
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.